Motor Satring Panels
There are many ways to control the starting of motor depending on the size of the motor and the starting conditions.
- The Simplest way to start motor.
- The least expensive method of starting.
- Very high starting current.
Star / Delta:
- Small starting current compared to direct online method.
- Low starting torque.
- Low starting current.
- Motor starting is soft and smooth.
- Protection against phase loss, over current and over heating.
Variable Frequency Drive (V.F.D):
- Can control motor frequency
- Can control how the motor stops
- Control motor acceleration and deceleration
- Various control techniques (potentiometer, 0-10v ,digital inputs)
- Low starting current
- Communicate with other control devices like HMI and PLC